Apr 5, 2011

A length of hair, divided into three parts then crossed over each other in a special pattern

Hello, lovelies! Today I want to talk about a spring trend that I'm super excited about. Perhaps it's because for the first time in a long time, I have long enough hair that I can actually play with. Here, I'll show you!

Sorry for the poor quality - I just used Photo Booth right before I left for work
ANYWAY! As you can guess by the post title, I'm super excited to see braids so in this season! I've been seeing them all over...

From the runway...




To celebrities...


From thick...



To thin...


From crazy...
To romantic...

[all pictures from here or here]
But I haven't seen any in Japan! I wonder if it's just not caught on here yet?

Regardless, I love braids. How about you? Will you be rocking braids this springtime? I'll take pictures of mine when I do (which is sure to happen)! See you tomorrow. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think