Aug 23, 2010

Bloggin' to the Beat

OK! So, I'm making an outline for my blog to organize myself a bit better. I'll do my best to keep up with it all, though I do get busy and forget. But a writer's gotta do what a writer's gotta do!

Eat-Your-Heart-Out Mondays
   Since I usually do most of my baking on the weekends, I'd like to start posting about my creations come Monday. I'll post pictures, recipes, & reviews! Plus, this will inspire me to bake different and fun things.

Beauty-full Tuesdays
  On Tuesdays, I'd like to write about beauty-related stuff, what I'm into, what I want to buy, what I like, what I'm struggling with. I enjoy make-up and beauty products like most girls!

Wardrobe Wednesdays
   Yeah, OK, so the alliteration is lame. Whatever! Don't judge me and my annoying alliterations! On Wednesdays, I'll talk about completely non-lame fashionable things. Maybe I'll post a picture of one of my favorite outfits, or pictures of fashion that inspires me. 

Crafty Crafty Thursdays
   I love arts and crafts and being creative. I love DIY fashion, home decorating, jewelry... plus knitting and crocheting (re-learning the latter). Though I may not be as crafty this year as I would like to be (moving across the world come August), I can still post about projects that I plan to do.

Anything Goes Fridays
  Here I'll just write about life, myself, anything that I want!

Phew! I sure hope that keeps me on track for blogging and daily inspiration! Here's to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think