Jan 19, 2010

My Golden Globes Style

The Golden Globes were last night! I miss being in America during Awards Season, as I love to watch the A-List stars arriving on the red carpet. I miss having someone to say, "What was she thinking?" or "Oh my gosh, she looks gorgeous!" to. Momma can you hear me?

Anyway, I spent the afternoon deciding what I would want to wear if I went to the Golden Globes, and here's what I came up with:





I really wasn't sure about what kind of dress I would want. I think I look best in black, but I'm also not afraid of color (hello, hot pink H&M dress!). Two of my favorite looks last night were black (Lea Michele from Glee, and the ever-so-lovely Jennifer Aniston). But I think I would go for color, but keep the silhouette simple and classic. I (obviously) had no idea what to do with the makeup, but I'm going to try to step out of my shell this year and play around a bit. Why not when I'm still young?

Next, my commentary on my favorite looks from last night! Man, I can't wait for the Oscars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think