Jan 8, 2010

Chick-Flick-A

I don't know if I like romantic comedies. I always think that I do, but only once in a blue moon can I actually say that I liked the movie ("When Harry Met Sally," and ummm... wow, I sat here for 5 minutes trying to think of at least one other example and couldn't off the top of my head). Yes, more often than not, I feel like I wasted a few hours of my life (I will never, ever get back those 2 hours watching "The Notebook" and I hate myself for that).

But I hardly ever get to watch these kinds of movies anyway! I think the hubby would see these movies with me, but only because he loves and tolerates me - he would not enjoy watching these whatsoever. I know this because I know how much he loves me and listens to what I say, and yet never, ever has he ever offered to take me to the movies to see one of these. But Terminator 4! Well, totally different story. Of course, I "didn't have to go."

Well, this year, I would like to scratch some of these movies off my list, even if I have to watch them alone, and even if they are lame. Here is my list of movies I would like to watch this year:




Confessions of a Shopaholic  - I read the entire series! Yes, every single one of those books, and pretty much back-to-back. Hubby knows this. Hubby knows I loved the books. Hubby knows it was made into a movie almost a year ago. And still, this movie is on this list?


I got married this year. That's my only excuse.
 
Like I said, I got married this year. And I love Sandra Bullock.




I also love me some Jennifer Aniston. I think she's so beautiful and stylish and funny!
 

See above!



I have no idea what the hype is all about. I will watch this strictly for pop-culture sake, and not my own.



*hides head in shame* As God as my witness, I will watch this movie this year.


What else should be on my list? I'll update as I watch!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think