Apr 25, 2011

Thunderstorms

It's Monday...
Except I'm on a futon on the floor...
I've been feeling so unmotivated lately. I'm feeling angry and restless, bitter and disappointed. I'm not sure what's going on in this brain and heart of mine, but I'm having a difficult time finding my way out of it. Last week, I thought it was just because it was getting close (but not close enough) to the weekend, but I still can't quite seem to shake this. Perhaps it's the weather - one minute it's beautiful and sunny, two minutes later, there's a crack of thunder and the sky has opened up. But if you wait five minutes, it'll be sunny again. Only to repeat.

But I'm always up for a good laugh. Join me, will you?

Please, please, please WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!



And now the sun's back out! Feeling much better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think