Sep 6, 2010

Cheater, Cheater, Muffin Eater

I admit it. Last night, I cheated.

I...made muffins from a mix.

Woah. I thought it would make me feel better to get it off my chest, but it feels even worse when I actually type it out.

But I promise, I'll make it up to you. I'm a better person than that, and you know it! I know it! And I'll show you; I'll prove my worth next Monday. It's Hubby C's birthday this week, and he requested a Carrot Cake, something I've never made before. So, I promise, I will make it up to you.

In the meantime, see the shameful pictures after the jump.




See? Even the camera was ashamed. 

It tried to blur the package as much as it could.

::shame::



They turned out all right. Good enough.

But nothing compares to homemade.

Thanks for sending us the muffin packages, though, Momma... when I don't feel like really baking, they come through in a pinch.

In other news, I bought some fun yarn on Saturday at Avril! I'll post all about it on Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Unlike me, who loves those break-apart, ready-to-bake, refrigerated cookie doughs made by Wal-Mart

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think